P.A.C.T.A.- Promouvoir l’Action Culturelle en Territoire Alpin (Promoting the Cultural Action in the Alpine Territory) aims at promoting culture in the Alpine region. The ability of nature to produce and attract culture is expressed in the projections and events of the Gran Paradiso Film Festival that are conceived and realized in close synergy with the project.
P.A.C.T.A. is the result of a consolidated cross-border partnership between the Gran Paradiso valleys in the Aosta Valley and the Aulps and Abondance valleys in the Haute-Savoie. The aim of this partnership is to identify common needs and strategies to be implemented.
These territories have a strong tourist vocation with the presence of sites of natural and cultural interest spread all over the territory and affected by a high seasonality of tourist flows.
The common need is to improve, increase and differentiate the offer, by encouraging its seasonal adjustment, by diversifying its tourist flows and by securing customers loyalty thanks to the increase in attractiveness and competitiveness of the territory.
Such need is translated into the following objectives:
• reinforce the awareness of the extraordinary heritage that surrounds us
• improve the offer by renewing the sites of natural and cultural interest
• increase the attractiveness and accessibility of the territory for both tourists and residents
• promote networks of cultural, environmental and tourist offer
• increase skills and strengthen the synergies among local operators